Dear mom..



I've never regret for being you daughter..
I've never regret to have you as my supper mom..
I know you are tired for being a supper mom..
You work hard as an employee but also work hard as a housewife..
I'm not regreting at all, but can you just look at me?
Look at the deepest of my broken-heart??


Sometimes you easily throw some bad words to me
I know i was wrong, but you shouldn't do it.
Those words you said become a big pain in my heart.
This heart always ask me, "How can your mom said those kind of words?"
And i'm blankly quiet. I don't know how to answer them.

I always try to calm myself eventhough it's really hard.
The pain is different. It's not same as a love-pain, friendship-pain.
It's way far deeper.

Sometimes i want to bring those old pain.
Moments when you didn't know i was crying
Moments when i was jealous to my friend bcs my family is waay to busy
Moments when i always think about holiday with my family
Moments when i don't have anyone to accompany me to go on holiday with my neighbour
That's only a little things that going to be a BIG things.

I know you are busy
I know you are mad
I know you don't like me
and i know,.. i can not be a smart, dilligent, and good girl.
I'm just way too enjoy my own world.

But can't you see me? This is your child.
This is me, Your only one daughter.
I always wish my parents will be like A's or B's parents bcs of their warmth.
I want you to accept me, my good habits, and even my bad habits.

I won't mad at you
I won't hate you
I don't have any rights to mad at you, nor hate you.
But you have it since you are the one that gave a birth to me.
But please, just look at me. and see how i feel, how i hurt
So you can understand more things about me

Mom, you will always be my super mom
I will always love you
Thanks for more than 17 years of my life
I can't pay anything for your love, but a best pray for your life
I Love You :)

Comments

Popular Posts